Many Ontario municipalities are using not only salt on the roads, but also de-icing solutions (brine), which are hygroscopic and act as a sponge pulling moisture out of the air that find its way to the underside of your vehicle causing rust that can damage vital parts, i.e. fuel, brake lines and suspension parts.
- Have the undercarriage checked regularly
- Wash car regularly, especially the undercarriage
- Ensure car wash facilities use a low-pH solution
- Power washers be careful not to force chemicals further into vehicle crevices
- Repair chips and scratches.
Consider rust-proofing your vehicle, especially if new.
We offer a Rust-Proofing Service that is:
- Environmentally Friendly
- Solvent-Free and Non-Toxic
- Long-Term Penetration
- Tested and Approved by the US Navy
- Canadian-made and in use for 60 years
- Non-drip product.
Phone us for more details.