If you live in an area where winter weather is unpredictable and can turn the roads into ice rinks, then it is best to be prepared ahead of time so you don’t end up stuck in the cold. With that in mind, Flash Automotive Repair would like to share some winter car care tips with you.
- Add fuel de-icer to your tank once a month (as the temperature drops below freezing) to keep moisture from freezing in your car’s fuel line.
- Change your oil and oil filter on time.
- Have your battery checked.
- Replace your old wiper blades.
- Carry an emergency kit in your car.
- Inspect all of your car’s lights and bulbs.
- Worn tires can be dangerous in winter weather, so have any tires that are in poor condition replaced.
- Have your brakes checked.
- Make sure your heater and defroster are working properly.
Do you have any winter car care tips to add to this list?
Now is the time when you should make sure your vehicle is in top condition ready for the winter months ahead. Book your appointment today! We’re located at 401 Dunlop Street East, Whitby, ON, L1N 1S6. Telephone us today at 905 668 1255 or Toll free at 877-893-1585.